Exclusive: Statement on Lil’ Flip Arrest
New York, NY -- According to Sandy Lal, Lil Flip's attorney and manager, the charges against Lil Flip are complete nonsense and will quickly disappear. Flip had absolutely no involvement with any sort of credit card fraud.
He never personally handles any travel arrangements, that is left to promoters and travel agents. Any wrongdoing of any sort is clearly in THEIR hands. It's unfortunate that Flip was a victim to this charade and his name has been tied to this situation due to his celebrity status. Nevertheless, we are in the midst of negotiations for various ventures including a multi million dollar relaunch of his Lucky Nites cognac.
According to Lil Flip's Houston criminal attorney, Stanley Schneider, Lil Flip nor anyone associated with him had any knowledge that a stolen credit card was being used by a person hired to arrange his travel. A complete investigation will easily show that Lil Flip is innocent of all charges and is actually a victim of a scam.
Lil' Flip's new album "I Need Mine" is currently available in stores and Online.
Written by DJ Z on 07/23/07
You Might Like...
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.