Exclusive: Statement on Lil’ Flip Arrest
New York, NY -- According to Sandy Lal, Lil Flip's attorney and manager, the charges against Lil Flip are complete nonsense and will quickly disappear. Flip had absolutely no involvement with any sort of credit card fraud.
He never personally handles any travel arrangements, that is left to promoters and travel agents. Any wrongdoing of any sort is clearly in THEIR hands. It's unfortunate that Flip was a victim to this charade and his name has been tied to this situation due to his celebrity status. Nevertheless, we are in the midst of negotiations for various ventures including a multi million dollar relaunch of his Lucky Nites cognac.
According to Lil Flip's Houston criminal attorney, Stanley Schneider, Lil Flip nor anyone associated with him had any knowledge that a stolen credit card was being used by a person hired to arrange his travel. A complete investigation will easily show that Lil Flip is innocent of all charges and is actually a victim of a scam.
Lil' Flip's new album "I Need Mine" is currently available in stores and Online.
Written by DJ Z on 07/23/07
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.