DJBooth.net Hooks Up With Event Electronics for 20/20BAS Monitor Giveaway [Contest]
New York, N.Y. -- Earlier this year, Event Electronics debuted their 20/20BAS monitors, the latest version of a product whose music industry legacy stretches back to 1995. Now, DJBooth.net has come together with the audio equipment manufacturer to offer one lucky reader the chance to upgrade his/her studio with their very own set of the speakers, hailed by our staff reviewer as "[delivering] impeccable sound without any bells, whistles or glitz," along with a Rode/Event Prize Pack that includes a Rode M1 Mic. Twenty runners-up will also receive prize packs. To enter, simply log into Facebook or Twitter using the widget below.
In addition, fans can click here to check out the latest exclusive entries in DJBooth.net and Event Electronics' ongoing 20/20 Series.
The contest is now closed! Congrats to our grand prize winner Tee Cee from Columbus, Georgia and our 20 runners up. Tee Cee will be frustrating his neighbors with the earth-shaking sound from his 20/20 BAS Studio Monitors!
Written by richard on 10/7/11
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.