Erik Flowchild Spits “The Benefits” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Erik Flowchild, the T-dot up-and-comer who recently earned reader acclaim for Add-2 collabo "Walk In the Park," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #79 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "The Benefits" freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by Chin.
Our series will be going on hiatus for the remainder of August; watch for freestyle #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/6/09
You Might Like...
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.