Erik Flowchild Spits “The Benefits” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Erik Flowchild, the T-dot up-and-comer who recently earned reader acclaim for Add-2 collabo "Walk In the Park," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #79 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "The Benefits" freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by Chin.
Our series will be going on hiatus for the remainder of August; watch for freestyle #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
Written by richard on 08/6/09
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.