Erik Flowchild Spits “The Benefits” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Erik Flowchild, the T-dot up-and-comer who recently earned reader acclaim for Add-2 collabo "Walk In the Park," has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #79 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "The Benefits" freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by Chin.
Our series will be going on hiatus for the remainder of August; watch for freestyle #80 to premiere at the start of September. Readers can download In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, here. Volume 2, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, is coming soon!
More From Erik Flowchild
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!