Rap Quiz: The All-Emoji Edition
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well, that must mean an emoji is worth a million! I mean sometimes, the English language doesn't cut it; I need a picture to properly convey just how I'm feeling or what I am doing. I can't just tell someone I'm mad; I need the red face emoji to strike fear into their heart. Emojis have taken over the world. Everyone (including my 70-year-old father) uses them, so why not rappers? To show 'em just how easy it can be I emoji-ified some rap stuff. Maybe it's an artists, maybe it's a song, or maybe it's a famous line, either way, emojis bring it all to life. For this weeks quiz, your job is to decipher these emoji rap terms. Have you mastered the art of the emoji? Find out here...
1.) 1, 2, 1,2
2.) so it's
3.) of the
7.) No wonder why missed us
[Lucas Garrison is a writer for DJBooth.net. His favorite album is "College Dropout", but you can also tweet him your favorite Migos songs at @LucasDJBooth.]
Written by Lucas G. on 06/26/14
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.