Rap Quiz: The All-Emoji Edition
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well, that must mean an emoji is worth a million! I mean sometimes, the English language doesn't cut it; I need a picture to properly convey just how I'm feeling or what I am doing. I can't just tell someone I'm mad; I need the red face emoji to strike fear into their heart. Emojis have taken over the world. Everyone (including my 70-year-old father) uses them, so why not rappers? To show 'em just how easy it can be I emoji-ified some rap stuff. Maybe it's an artists, maybe it's a song, or maybe it's a famous line, either way, emojis bring it all to life. For this weeks quiz, your job is to decipher these emoji rap terms. Have you mastered the art of the emoji? Find out here...
1.) 1, 2, 1,2
2.) so it's
3.) of the
7.) No wonder why missed us
[Lucas Garrison is a writer for DJBooth.net. His favorite album is "College Dropout", but you can also tweet him your favorite Migos songs at @LucasDJBooth.]
Written by Lucas G. on 06/26/14
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.