Rap Quiz: The All-Emoji Edition
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well, that must mean an emoji is worth a million! I mean sometimes, the English language doesn't cut it; I need a picture to properly convey just how I'm feeling or what I am doing. I can't just tell someone I'm mad; I need the red face emoji to strike fear into their heart. Emojis have taken over the world. Everyone (including my 70-year-old father) uses them, so why not rappers? To show 'em just how easy it can be I emoji-ified some rap stuff. Maybe it's an artists, maybe it's a song, or maybe it's a famous line, either way, emojis bring it all to life. For this weeks quiz, your job is to decipher these emoji rap terms. Have you mastered the art of the emoji? Find out here...
1.) 1, 2, 1,2
2.) so it's
3.) of the
7.) No wonder why missed us
[Lucas Garrison is a writer for DJBooth.net. His favorite album is "College Dropout", but you can also tweet him your favorite Migos songs at @LucasDJBooth.]
Written by Lucas G. on 06/26/14
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.