Eminem Teams Up With Jordan Brand for Limited Edition Shoe [Video]
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of his new book, The Way I Am, rap superstar Eminem has joined forces with Nike's Jordan Brand to bring fans a brand new shoe called the "Retro 2." The limited edition sneaks will be available at the official Jordan Brand "Fight Club" website starting 7:00 PM Eastern on December 18th, and, in keeping with the emcee's Detroit area code, only 313 pairs will be sold. The "Retro 2" shoes are planned to retail for $110 (with some of the profits going to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation), and each pair will ship with a limited edition Air Jordan T-Shirt.
Written by richard on 12/15/08
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.