Eminem Teams Up With Jordan Brand for Limited Edition Shoe [Video]
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of his new book, The Way I Am, rap superstar Eminem has joined forces with Nike's Jordan Brand to bring fans a brand new shoe called the "Retro 2." The limited edition sneaks will be available at the official Jordan Brand "Fight Club" website starting 7:00 PM Eastern on December 18th, and, in keeping with the emcee's Detroit area code, only 313 pairs will be sold. The "Retro 2" shoes are planned to retail for $110 (with some of the profits going to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation), and each pair will ship with a limited edition Air Jordan T-Shirt.
More From Eminem
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!