Eminem Teams Up With Jordan Brand for Limited Edition Shoe [Video]
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of his new book, The Way I Am, rap superstar Eminem has joined forces with Nike's Jordan Brand to bring fans a brand new shoe called the "Retro 2." The limited edition sneaks will be available at the official Jordan Brand "Fight Club" website starting 7:00 PM Eastern on December 18th, and, in keeping with the emcee's Detroit area code, only 313 pairs will be sold. The "Retro 2" shoes are planned to retail for $110 (with some of the profits going to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation), and each pair will ship with a limited edition Air Jordan T-Shirt.
Written by richard on 12/15/08
You Might Like...
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.