Eminem Teams Up With Jordan Brand for Limited Edition Shoe [Video]
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of his new book, The Way I Am, rap superstar Eminem has joined forces with Nike's Jordan Brand to bring fans a brand new shoe called the "Retro 2." The limited edition sneaks will be available at the official Jordan Brand "Fight Club" website starting 7:00 PM Eastern on December 18th, and, in keeping with the emcee's Detroit area code, only 313 pairs will be sold. The "Retro 2" shoes are planned to retail for $110 (with some of the profits going to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation), and each pair will ship with a limited edition Air Jordan T-Shirt.
More From Eminem
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.