Eminem Teams Up With Jordan Brand for Limited Edition Shoe [Video]
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of his new book, The Way I Am, rap superstar Eminem has joined forces with Nike's Jordan Brand to bring fans a brand new shoe called the "Retro 2." The limited edition sneaks will be available at the official Jordan Brand "Fight Club" website starting 7:00 PM Eastern on December 18th, and, in keeping with the emcee's Detroit area code, only 313 pairs will be sold. The "Retro 2" shoes are planned to retail for $110 (with some of the profits going to Eminem's Marshall Mathers Foundation), and each pair will ship with a limited edition Air Jordan T-Shirt.
Written by richard on 12/15/08
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.