Electrik Red Preview New Album, “How To Be A Lady”
New York, NY -- Naomi, Sarah, Lesley, and Binkie of up-and-coming girl group Electrik Red (who first appeared in the Booth by way of the The-Dream & Tricky Stewart-produced "Drank in My Cup.") rocked NYC's Santos Party House last Wednesday (December 3rd), treating the crowd to performances of cuts off their forthcoming debut album, How to Be a Lady.
In the video below, the Toronto/NYC natives perform their '80s-inspired second single, "Friend Lover."
Written by richard on 12/11/08
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.