EL-P to Play Free In-Store Concert at Urban Outfitters
New York, NY -- Fresh off a nationwide tour, El-P has added a free performance to his schedule at a New York Urban Outfitters. El’s joined with Free Yr. Radio, an independent music campaign developed by Toyota Motor Sales and Urban Outfitters for a free in-store concert on July 14th at Avenue of the Amercias’ Urban Outfitters in Manhattan.
El-P joins an impressive roster of performers included in the Free Yr. Radio series, which takes place nationwide through July and features performances by The Rapture, Dinosaur Jr., Tapes N’ Tapes, and The Klaxons among others. The July 14th date is the 12th stop on the Free Yr. Radio tour. WNHU 88.7 FM will be co-presenting the free concert and will also give away a new Toyota Yaris to one lucky radio listener.
Visit www.freeyrradio.com now to print off an official invite to El-P’s free performance.
El-P released his new single “The Overly Dramatic Truth” from his latest album, I’ll Sleep When You’re Dead, for purchase on iTunes this week. See below for a direct link to the single.
Written by DJ Z on 06/28/07
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to See Mick Jenkins & Kirk Knight Live in New York [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.