E-40 Presents “Big Rich - Block Tested, Hood Approved” Out on October 3rd
NEW YORK, NY -- Big Rich, a rising star rapper/producer from San Francisco's Fillmore district, is set to record his first solo album to be released by KOCH Records in conjunction with Rich's imprint label 3 Story Muzik and Street Cred Music Group.
Big Rich's debut solo album, "E-40 Presents Big Rich - Block Tested, Hood Approved," will be released on October 3rd, 2006. The album features appearances by San Quinn, E-40, Hell Rell of The Diplomats, D-Block's J-Hood and Sheek Louch, Mistah Fab, Turf Talk, J. Valentine, Bailey, Clyde Carson of the Team, Stress of the Federation, Fully Loaded, Ya Boy, and Devo and production by EA Ski & CMT, Sean T, Droop E (E-40's son), Mal Amazing, D-Cyde, Rashaad Wiggins, Cello Mac and King Cydal.
Big Rich was born and raised in the Fillmore district of San Francisco. Rapping since the age of 12, Rich went on to form groups Fully Loaded and The Done Deal Fam. With The Done Deal Fam, Rich changed the Bay Area rap scene forever with the single "Welcome to the Bay," a response to Jermaine Dupri and Ludacris' smash hit "Welcome to Atlanta."
A video was just filmed in the Bay Area for the first single, "That's the Business," and will be serviced to radio and video outlets shortly.
Written by DJ Z on 08/31/06
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.