E-40 Presents “Big Rich - Block Tested, Hood Approved” Out on October 3rd
NEW YORK, NY -- Big Rich, a rising star rapper/producer from San Francisco's Fillmore district, is set to record his first solo album to be released by KOCH Records in conjunction with Rich's imprint label 3 Story Muzik and Street Cred Music Group.
Big Rich's debut solo album, "E-40 Presents Big Rich - Block Tested, Hood Approved," will be released on October 3rd, 2006. The album features appearances by San Quinn, E-40, Hell Rell of The Diplomats, D-Block's J-Hood and Sheek Louch, Mistah Fab, Turf Talk, J. Valentine, Bailey, Clyde Carson of the Team, Stress of the Federation, Fully Loaded, Ya Boy, and Devo and production by EA Ski & CMT, Sean T, Droop E (E-40's son), Mal Amazing, D-Cyde, Rashaad Wiggins, Cello Mac and King Cydal.
Big Rich was born and raised in the Fillmore district of San Francisco. Rapping since the age of 12, Rich went on to form groups Fully Loaded and The Done Deal Fam. With The Done Deal Fam, Rich changed the Bay Area rap scene forever with the single "Welcome to the Bay," a response to Jermaine Dupri and Ludacris' smash hit "Welcome to Atlanta."
A video was just filmed in the Bay Area for the first single, "That's the Business," and will be serviced to radio and video outlets shortly.
Written by DJ Z on 08/31/06
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.