Win an All-Access Pass to DJBooth.net-Sponsored Dynamic Producer Conference in L.A.
Los Angeles, Calif. -- This August, on the weekend of the 26th--28th, beatsmiths nationwide will gather in Los Angeles for the 10th Annual Dynamic Producer Conference. As a media sponsor of the event, DJBooth.net will be presenting Friday's Chop Shop Sample Battle, a competition in which beatsmiths will showcase their sampling skills on the spot.
In honor of the sponsorship, we are giving one lucky producer a chance to attend the conference. For your chance to win, simply submit an instrumental using the form below below. The creator of the best beat will receive an all-access pass to the three-day event!
Written by richard on 06/27/11
You Might Like...
- Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.