Dutch New York Spits “Be A Boss” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Dutch New York, a Harlem emcee who's made a name for himself through several mixtape releases and countless stellar local shows, has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #53 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Be A Boss" freestyle, the currently-unsigned rapper flows over a Ron Browz-produced beat originally featured on Jim Jones' How To Be A Boss.
"Be A Boss" and all future freestyles in the series will be available for streaming and free download exclusively at DJBooth.net. Freestyles 1-30 are now available as a free mixtape! Click here to read more and download your own copy of In The Booth (Volume 1).
Written by richard on 06/7/09
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.