Dutch New York Spits “Be A Boss” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Dutch New York, a Harlem emcee who's made a name for himself through several mixtape releases and countless stellar local shows, has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #53 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Be A Boss" freestyle, the currently-unsigned rapper flows over a Ron Browz-produced beat originally featured on Jim Jones' How To Be A Boss.
"Be A Boss" and all future freestyles in the series will be available for streaming and free download exclusively at DJBooth.net. Freestyles 1-30 are now available as a free mixtape! Click here to read more and download your own copy of In The Booth (Volume 1).
More From Dutch New York
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.