Dutch New York Spits “Be A Boss” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, NY -- Dutch New York, a Harlem emcee who's made a name for himself through several mixtape releases and countless stellar local shows, has stepped into the Booth to bring us entry #53 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "Be A Boss" freestyle, the currently-unsigned rapper flows over a Ron Browz-produced beat originally featured on Jim Jones' How To Be A Boss.
"Be A Boss" and all future freestyles in the series will be available for streaming and free download exclusively at DJBooth.net. Freestyles 1-30 are now available as a free mixtape! Click here to read more and download your own copy of In The Booth (Volume 1).
Written by richard on 06/7/09
You Might Like...
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)