Duck Down Records Inks 5-Track Deal with ESPN
New York, NY -- Duck Down Record's and their various artists were hired by ESPN to create five original tracks for ESPN's coverage of Men's College Basketball. Buckshot, of Black Moon, Heltah Skeltah (Sean Price and Rock), Smif N Wessun, and Tek, of Smif N Wessun all recorded original music for ESPN's College Basketball programming.
The music will be featured throughout the complete season of men's college basketball, which kicked off this week.
Tek, of Smif N Wessun "Get in the Game" produced by KB
Heltah Skeltah feat Buckshot "Getcha Team" produced by Optiks
Smif N Wessun "Push It" produced by Sic Beats
For more info visit www.duckdown.com
Written by DJ Z on 11/16/07
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.