Riding Low With Sanctiond at the Dub Show Auto Tour (Pics)
To be honest, I don't particularly love cars. But I do love street art, and the good folks at Sanctiond Automotive Car Care convinced me to come out to the Dub Show Tour in L.A. this weekend by promising me that instead of cookie cutter luxury cars I'd be looking at works of art on wheels (or without wheels, as the case may be). They were completely right.
Sanctiond was founded by legendary tattoo artist Mister Cartoon, and the parallels between ink and autos were immediately clear. These cars are painstakingly, meticulously crafted, and personal style reigns supreme (just like good hip-hop).
Check out some highlights below. Click here for more extensive coverage and more pics.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/8/13
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.