Riding Low With Sanctiond at the Dub Show Auto Tour (Pics)
To be honest, I don't particularly love cars. But I do love street art, and the good folks at Sanctiond Automotive Car Care convinced me to come out to the Dub Show Tour in L.A. this weekend by promising me that instead of cookie cutter luxury cars I'd be looking at works of art on wheels (or without wheels, as the case may be). They were completely right.
Sanctiond was founded by legendary tattoo artist Mister Cartoon, and the parallels between ink and autos were immediately clear. These cars are painstakingly, meticulously crafted, and personal style reigns supreme (just like good hip-hop).
Check out some highlights below. Click here for more extensive coverage and more pics.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/8/13
You Might Like...
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.