Riding Low With Sanctiond at the Dub Show Auto Tour (Pics)
To be honest, I don't particularly love cars. But I do love street art, and the good folks at Sanctiond Automotive Car Care convinced me to come out to the Dub Show Tour in L.A. this weekend by promising me that instead of cookie cutter luxury cars I'd be looking at works of art on wheels (or without wheels, as the case may be). They were completely right.
Sanctiond was founded by legendary tattoo artist Mister Cartoon, and the parallels between ink and autos were immediately clear. These cars are painstakingly, meticulously crafted, and personal style reigns supreme (just like good hip-hop).
Check out some highlights below. Click here for more extensive coverage and more pics.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/8/13
You Might Like...
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.