DTLR Urban Fashion Retailer Partners with Fantasy Sports For Charity Event
Chicago, IL -- Fantasy Sports will host two charitable fund raising events the last weekend in October. On Saturday - October 15, 2007 - October 27th, 2007 from 3:00PM - 5:00p.m., the Chicago Bears football players will take photos and have an autograph session at the Bentley Gold Coast Dealerships (834 N. Rush St.). The event will benefit Foster Care Children and Family Fund. Monday, October 29th in partnership with DTLR Urban Fashion Retailer fans can enjoy an invigorating fashion show featuring the Bears football players and cheerleaders, Rush players at Alhambra Palace (1240 W. Randolph St.) to raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is through the American Cancer Society Foundation.
Patt McGee, president of Fantasy Sports says the goal of her company is to help raise money and awareness for worthy causes. "Every child needs to be loved, which is why I am excited about doing the event for the Foster Child and Family Fund," she says.
Sven Asmus, Director of Marketing for the Bentley Gold Coast Dealership adds that the event is a great humanitarian effort to the community. "We are proud to have the Bentley Gold Coast dealership involved in such a great cause that not only helps but educates on these issues," he adds.
After the photo session, fans can meet and greet several Chicago Bears players and various vendors at a very private reception. People can also enter a chance to win a video phone in addition to winning 1 of 4 autographed footballs. Space is limited only 200 tickets are available for this private reception. The cost for the reception is $150 per person.
To culminate the weekend of giving, the Bears, Chicago Cheerleaders, and Rush players, along with key urban influencers from sports, entertainment, fashion, media and business will gather for a night of tantalizing spirits, stimulating conversations and pulsating beats while watching players from both teams model various clothes from DTLR Urban Fashion Retailer, Kiwi Boutique, Akira Boutique, The Gourmet Clothing Company, Roc-a-wear, Enyce, Fess Up Apparel and Freedom Salon. The fashion show will be hosted by comedian Vanessa Fraction and David "Punk" Otunga from I Love New York 2.
Written by DJ Z on 10/22/07
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.