Watch the Nation’s Best Emcees Compete to Open for Meek Mill in Philadelphia
Last month The DJBooth, Puma and Villa stores put out a call to the nation's best up-and-coming emcees, and now we're proud to announce that select artists will be performing in one of three nationwide showcases.
The first showcase will take place in Philadelphia on Wednesday, November 28, at the Villa Store. There is no admission charge and the show is all ages. More information on the location can be found here and here.
The top performers will be eligible to open up for the Dreamchaser himself Meek Mill at an upcoming concert in Philadelphia. So stop by and join the movement as Villa and Puma in helping to turn hip-hop dreams into reality.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/21/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.