Watch the Nation’s Best Emcees Compete to Open for Meek Mill in Philadelphia
Last month The DJBooth, Puma and Villa stores put out a call to the nation's best up-and-coming emcees, and now we're proud to announce that select artists will be performing in one of three nationwide showcases.
The first showcase will take place in Philadelphia on Wednesday, November 28, at the Villa Store. There is no admission charge and the show is all ages. More information on the location can be found here and here.
The top performers will be eligible to open up for the Dreamchaser himself Meek Mill at an upcoming concert in Philadelphia. So stop by and join the movement as Villa and Puma in helping to turn hip-hop dreams into reality.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/21/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.