Watch the Nation’s Best Emcees Compete to Open for Meek Mill in Cleveland
Last month The DJBooth, Puma and Villa stores put out a call to the nation's best up-and-coming emcees, and now we're proud to announce that select artists will be performing in one of three nationwide showcases.
The first showcase will take place in Cleveland on Tuesday, November 27, at the Villa Store. There is no admission charge and the show is all ages. More information on the location can be found here and here.
The top performers will be eligible to open up for the Dreamchaser himself Meek Mill at an upcoming concert in Philadelphia. So stop by and join the movement as Villa and Puma in helping to turn hip-hop dreams into reality.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/19/12
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.