Jacques Morel Interviews Emilio Rojas, Laws & Asher Roth presented by DJBoothTV & FreshOutTheBox365
New York, N.Y. -- During October's CMJ Music Marathon, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel had the chance to visit newly-opened Big Apple clothing store The Hundreds for a casual sit-down with Asher Roth, The Natural emcee (and freestyle series alum) Emilio Rojas and 4:57PM rapper Laws (also a freestyle alum). In the video below, produced in association with FreshOuttheBox365.com, the artists peruse the shop's dope selection and discuss what they each have coming up.
Click here for our exclusive coverage of DJBooth.net-sponsored CMJ showcase Are You Listening?, featuring performances by Emilio Rojas and Laws.
Written by JookS on 11/10/10
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.