Jacques Morel Interviews Emilio Rojas, Laws & Asher Roth presented by DJBoothTV & FreshOutTheBox365
New York, N.Y. -- During October's CMJ Music Marathon, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel had the chance to visit newly-opened Big Apple clothing store The Hundreds for a casual sit-down with Asher Roth, The Natural emcee (and freestyle series alum) Emilio Rojas and 4:57PM rapper Laws (also a freestyle alum). In the video below, produced in association with FreshOuttheBox365.com, the artists peruse the shop's dope selection and discuss what they each have coming up.
Click here for our exclusive coverage of DJBooth.net-sponsored CMJ showcase Are You Listening?, featuring performances by Emilio Rojas and Laws.
Written by JookS on 11/10/10
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.