Jacques Morel Interviews Emilio Rojas, Laws & Asher Roth presented by DJBoothTV & FreshOutTheBox365
New York, N.Y. -- During October's CMJ Music Marathon, DJBoothTV's own Jacques Morel had the chance to visit newly-opened Big Apple clothing store The Hundreds for a casual sit-down with Asher Roth, The Natural emcee (and freestyle series alum) Emilio Rojas and 4:57PM rapper Laws (also a freestyle alum). In the video below, produced in association with FreshOuttheBox365.com, the artists peruse the shop's dope selection and discuss what they each have coming up.
Click here for our exclusive coverage of DJBooth.net-sponsored CMJ showcase Are You Listening?, featuring performances by Emilio Rojas and Laws.
More From Emilio Rojas
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.