DJBoothTV Presents Bekay [Video Interview]
New York, N.Y. -- For the inaugural segment of DJBoothTV, hip-hop blogger and on-camera personality Jacques Morel steps into the Booth with Bekay, the East Coast up-and-comer who brought us reader-acclaimed tracks "Bloodsport," "Brooklyn Bridge" and "I Am," as well as Booth-exclusive freestyle "Brain Tumors."
Shot last week, this exclusive video interview features Bekay's thoughts on the long, difficult road to the release of his debut album, the many dope (and not-so-dope) entries in his recent "I Am" remix contest, and his future plans to break into the adult entertainment industry.
Hunger Pains dropped November 10, via Coalmine Records and is available now in stores and online. Fans should keep it locked for the latest on Bekay's forthcoming remix EP, due out in the coming months.
Written by richard on 12/2/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.