DJBooth TV Presents Beyond Belief [Video Interview]
The latest DJBooth TV segment finds our own Jacques Morel chopping it up with reader favorite Beyond Belief and his musical mentor, Kwame. Check out the Booth-exclusive video interview below to learn how the up-and-coming rapper and veteran beatsmith met, why Bobby J. chose to have Kwame produce his entire debut album, and what's behind the emcee's spectacular freestyling abilities (as seen in the Booth's recent BK Cipher).
Beyond Belief's debut full-length, What About BOB?, is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 01/12/10
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.