DJBooth TV Presents Beyond Belief [Video Interview]
The latest DJBooth TV segment finds our own Jacques Morel chopping it up with reader favorite Beyond Belief and his musical mentor, Kwame. Check out the Booth-exclusive video interview below to learn how the up-and-coming rapper and veteran beatsmith met, why Bobby J. chose to have Kwame produce his entire debut album, and what's behind the emcee's spectacular freestyling abilities (as seen in the Booth's recent BK Cipher).
Beyond Belief's debut full-length, What About BOB?, is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 01/12/10
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.