DJBooth TV Presents Beyond Belief [Video Interview]
The latest DJBooth TV segment finds our own Jacques Morel chopping it up with reader favorite Beyond Belief and his musical mentor, Kwame. Check out the Booth-exclusive video interview below to learn how the up-and-coming rapper and veteran beatsmith met, why Bobby J. chose to have Kwame produce his entire debut album, and what's behind the emcee's spectacular freestyling abilities (as seen in the Booth's recent BK Cipher).
Beyond Belief's debut full-length, What About BOB?, is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 01/12/10
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.