DJBooth TV Presents Beyond Belief [Video Interview]
The latest DJBooth TV segment finds our own Jacques Morel chopping it up with reader favorite Beyond Belief and his musical mentor, Kwame. Check out the Booth-exclusive video interview below to learn how the up-and-coming rapper and veteran beatsmith met, why Bobby J. chose to have Kwame produce his entire debut album, and what's behind the emcee's spectacular freestyling abilities (as seen in the Booth's recent BK Cipher).
Beyond Belief's debut full-length, What About BOB?, is available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 01/12/10
You Might Like...
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.