DJBooth Top 5 Countdown on Infamy Radio Program (8/5)
New York, N.Y. -- DJBooth.net has partnered with DJ Infamous & Don Cannon's Infamy Radio program (which airs Thursday evenings from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST) to bring listeners The DJBooth.net Countdown, a weekly feature in which they will shine the spotlight on five new cuts hand-selected by DJBooth staff. Tune into Sirius XM's Hip Hop Nation station at the top of the 11:00 PM EST hour to hear the five records listed below, along with personalized drops from hot hip-hop artists.
8/5 Countdown Lineup:
#5) Laws - "Hold You Down (Remix) ft. Emilio Rojas & Big K.R.I.T."
#4) J.Y. - "Say Yeah ft. XV & Michael Charles"
#3) Nipsey Hussle - "Feelin Myself ft. Lloyd"
#2) Marion Write - "Keep It Going"
#1) Ice Cube - "Drink the Kool-Aid"
Written by richard on 08/5/10
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.