The DJBooth Partners With Rdio to Offer Exclusive, Streamable Playlists
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth has partnered with music subscription service Rdio to bring our readers exclusive, streaming playlists over the course of October and November. The first, "The Best of Xzbit," will be featured through to the 31st in honor of X's Napalm LP release, with another from an artist TBA to be unveiled at the top of next month.
Rdio is the premier ad-free music subscription service, available on the web and for the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone mobile devices. The service boasts more than 18 million songs, from massive hits to rare gems and cult classics, with new music added every week. Following friends, tastemakers, critics and even artists allows users to expand their musical horizons. At any time, subscribers can check out their connections' favorite albums, or explore their playlists. It's human powered music discovery.
Written by richard on 10/12/12
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.