The DJBooth Partners With Rdio to Offer Exclusive, Streamable Playlists
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth has partnered with music subscription service Rdio to bring our readers exclusive, streaming playlists over the course of October and November. The first, "The Best of Xzbit," will be featured through to the 31st in honor of X's Napalm LP release, with another from an artist TBA to be unveiled at the top of next month.
Rdio is the premier ad-free music subscription service, available on the web and for the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone mobile devices. The service boasts more than 18 million songs, from massive hits to rare gems and cult classics, with new music added every week. Following friends, tastemakers, critics and even artists allows users to expand their musical horizons. At any time, subscribers can check out their connections' favorite albums, or explore their playlists. It's human powered music discovery.
Written by richard on 10/12/12
You Might Like...
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.