The DJBooth Partners With Rdio to Offer Exclusive, Streamable Playlists
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth has partnered with music subscription service Rdio to bring our readers exclusive, streaming playlists over the course of October and November. The first, "The Best of Xzbit," will be featured through to the 31st in honor of X's Napalm LP release, with another from an artist TBA to be unveiled at the top of next month.
Rdio is the premier ad-free music subscription service, available on the web and for the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone mobile devices. The service boasts more than 18 million songs, from massive hits to rare gems and cult classics, with new music added every week. Following friends, tastemakers, critics and even artists allows users to expand their musical horizons. At any time, subscribers can check out their connections' favorite albums, or explore their playlists. It's human powered music discovery.
More From DJBooth.net
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.