DJBooth Partners With Upper Playground to Bring You the Freshest Gear
DJBooth doesn't just want you to listen to dope new music, we want you to look damn good as you do it. That's why today DJBooth is proud to announce the launch of its partnership with cutting edge, Bay Area based clothing company Upper Playground. Together, DJBooth and Upper Playground have created a special store featuring all of Upper Playground's supremely fresh gear, ripe for the plucking by DJBooth's community of music and style trendsetters.
From now on, every Wendesday DJBooth will be bringing you some brand new Upper Playground gear, as well as exclusive discounts, contests and much more. So keep it locked, and check out the store right now! And when you do, be sure to enter DJB2010 to receive an exclusive discount on all purchases, only for DJBooth readers.
Below is a quick overview of the kind of dopeness Upper Playground has to offer. Believe us, this is only the beginning...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/9/10
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.