DJBooth Partners With Upper Playground to Bring You the Freshest Gear
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Jun 09, 2010
DJBooth doesn't just want you to listen to dope new music, we want you to look damn good as you do it. That's why today DJBooth is proud to announce the launch of its partnership with cutting edge, Bay Area based clothing company Upper Playground. Together, DJBooth and Upper Playground have created a special store featuring all of Upper Playground's supremely fresh gear, ripe for the plucking by DJBooth's community of music and style trendsetters.
From now on, every Wendesday DJBooth will be bringing you some brand new Upper Playground gear, as well as exclusive discounts, contests and much more. So keep it locked, and check out the store right now! And when you do, be sure to enter DJB2010 to receive an exclusive discount on all purchases, only for DJBooth readers.
Below is a quick overview of the kind of dopeness Upper Playground has to offer. Believe us, this is only the beginning...
More From DJBooth.net
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.