DJBooth Partners With Upper Playground to Bring You the Freshest Gear
DJBooth doesn't just want you to listen to dope new music, we want you to look damn good as you do it. That's why today DJBooth is proud to announce the launch of its partnership with cutting edge, Bay Area based clothing company Upper Playground. Together, DJBooth and Upper Playground have created a special store featuring all of Upper Playground's supremely fresh gear, ripe for the plucking by DJBooth's community of music and style trendsetters.
From now on, every Wendesday DJBooth will be bringing you some brand new Upper Playground gear, as well as exclusive discounts, contests and much more. So keep it locked, and check out the store right now! And when you do, be sure to enter DJB2010 to receive an exclusive discount on all purchases, only for DJBooth readers.
Below is a quick overview of the kind of dopeness Upper Playground has to offer. Believe us, this is only the beginning...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/9/10
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.