DJBooth Partners With Upper Playground to Bring You the Freshest Gear
DJBooth doesn't just want you to listen to dope new music, we want you to look damn good as you do it. That's why today DJBooth is proud to announce the launch of its partnership with cutting edge, Bay Area based clothing company Upper Playground. Together, DJBooth and Upper Playground have created a special store featuring all of Upper Playground's supremely fresh gear, ripe for the plucking by DJBooth's community of music and style trendsetters.
From now on, every Wendesday DJBooth will be bringing you some brand new Upper Playground gear, as well as exclusive discounts, contests and much more. So keep it locked, and check out the store right now! And when you do, be sure to enter DJB2010 to receive an exclusive discount on all purchases, only for DJBooth readers.
Below is a quick overview of the kind of dopeness Upper Playground has to offer. Believe us, this is only the beginning...
Written by Nathan S. on 06/9/10
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.