DJBooth.net Managing Editor Nathan S. to Speak on A3C Music Industry Panel
Atlanta, Ga. -- In addition to the myriad musical events set to go down over the course of October 6--8, (including the Booth's own star-studded showcase), this year's A3C festival will also be home to a number of music industry panels--one of which will feature our very own Nathan S. From 4:30-6:00 PM Friday October 7, on Masquerade's Perfect Attendance Stage, attendees can hear DJBooth.net and RefinedHype.com's Managing Editor and other media experts discuss online promotion in a panel titled, "I Rock a Mic But Don't Rap: How Are Cats Going to Hear and Receive My Music?"
Written by richard on 10/4/11
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.