DJBooth.net Managing Editor Nathan S. to Speak on A3C Music Industry Panel
Atlanta, Ga. -- In addition to the myriad musical events set to go down over the course of October 6--8, (including the Booth's own star-studded showcase), this year's A3C festival will also be home to a number of music industry panels--one of which will feature our very own Nathan S. From 4:30-6:00 PM Friday October 7, on Masquerade's Perfect Attendance Stage, attendees can hear DJBooth.net and RefinedHype.com's Managing Editor and other media experts discuss online promotion in a panel titled, "I Rock a Mic But Don't Rap: How Are Cats Going to Hear and Receive My Music?"
Written by richard on 10/4/11
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.