DJBooth.net Managing Editor Nathan S. to Speak on A3C Music Industry Panel
Atlanta, Ga. -- In addition to the myriad musical events set to go down over the course of October 6--8, (including the Booth's own star-studded showcase), this year's A3C festival will also be home to a number of music industry panels--one of which will feature our very own Nathan S. From 4:30-6:00 PM Friday October 7, on Masquerade's Perfect Attendance Stage, attendees can hear DJBooth.net and RefinedHype.com's Managing Editor and other media experts discuss online promotion in a panel titled, "I Rock a Mic But Don't Rap: How Are Cats Going to Hear and Receive My Music?"
Written by richard on 10/4/11
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.