DJBooth.net Managing Editor Nathan S. to Speak on A3C Music Industry Panel
Atlanta, Ga. -- In addition to the myriad musical events set to go down over the course of October 6--8, (including the Booth's own star-studded showcase), this year's A3C festival will also be home to a number of music industry panels--one of which will feature our very own Nathan S. From 4:30-6:00 PM Friday October 7, on Masquerade's Perfect Attendance Stage, attendees can hear DJBooth.net and RefinedHype.com's Managing Editor and other media experts discuss online promotion in a panel titled, "I Rock a Mic But Don't Rap: How Are Cats Going to Hear and Receive My Music?"
More From DJBooth.net
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.