DJBooth.net Managing Editor Nathan S. to Speak on A3C Music Industry Panel
Atlanta, Ga. -- In addition to the myriad musical events set to go down over the course of October 6--8, (including the Booth's own star-studded showcase), this year's A3C festival will also be home to a number of music industry panels--one of which will feature our very own Nathan S. From 4:30-6:00 PM Friday October 7, on Masquerade's Perfect Attendance Stage, attendees can hear DJBooth.net and RefinedHype.com's Managing Editor and other media experts discuss online promotion in a panel titled, "I Rock a Mic But Don't Rap: How Are Cats Going to Hear and Receive My Music?"
Written by richard on 10/4/11
You Might Like...
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.