DJBooth.net & RefinedHype.com Join the Complex Media Network
DJBooth.net and our sister site RefinedHype.com are excited to announce some important news. We've officially joined the Complex Media Network.
What does that mean? Being a part of Complex will allow us to take what we already do so well - mixtape and album releases, DJBoothTV, new music from established and independent artists - to the next level. You can expect everything you already love about DJBooth to become bigger, better, louder and faster.
"DJBooth has always pushed to not only be ahead of the curve, but to be the curve, and in Complex we've found a partner who's equally innovative and forward-looking," said DJBooth president Dave Macli. "Complex will allow us to continue to expand and provide our users with the high quality content they expect. We couldn't be happier to be joining forces with them."
None of this would have been possible without the support of our loyal readers, artist and label partners, fellow media outlets and the countless others who have lent their talents to the Booth. Thank you, we can't wait to show you what we have in store next.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/14/11
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.