The DJBooth Announces Partnership With Music Sharing Platform Audiomack
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth is proud to announce its partnership with newly-launched music sharing platform Audiomack. We highly recommend their music distribution services to artists looking for a professional, safe, and efficient solution to release new music and showcase their entire music catalog.
A professional and reliable alternative to the usual music sharing sites, Audiomack offers artists a way to connect with their fans without the hassles of expiring links, download limits and intrusive advertising. Using the site's simple, intuitive interface, artists can upload their entire catalog for streaming and download by fans worldwide in a matter of minutes. It's fast, easy and, best of all, free.
If you are an artist and would like to use Audiomack to host and promote your music, hit the link to create an account and start sharing your music in minutes. Share your music like a pro!
If you are a hip hop fan looking for great new music visit Audiomack here
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.