The DJBooth Announces Partnership With Music Sharing Platform Audiomack
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth is proud to announce its partnership with newly-launched music sharing platform Audiomack. We highly recommend their music distribution services to artists looking for a professional, safe, and efficient solution to release new music and showcase their entire music catalog.
A professional and reliable alternative to the usual music sharing sites, Audiomack offers artists a way to connect with their fans without the hassles of expiring links, download limits and intrusive advertising. Using the site's simple, intuitive interface, artists can upload their entire catalog for streaming and download by fans worldwide in a matter of minutes. It's fast, easy and, best of all, free.
If you are an artist and would like to use Audiomack to host and promote your music, hit the link to create an account and start sharing your music in minutes. Share your music like a pro!
If you are a hip hop fan looking for great new music visit Audiomack here
Written by richard on 03/12/12
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.