The DJBooth Announces Partnership With Music Sharing Platform Audiomack
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth is proud to announce its partnership with newly-launched music sharing platform Audiomack. We highly recommend their music distribution services to artists looking for a professional, safe, and efficient solution to release new music and showcase their entire music catalog.
A professional and reliable alternative to the usual music sharing sites, Audiomack offers artists a way to connect with their fans without the hassles of expiring links, download limits and intrusive advertising. Using the site's simple, intuitive interface, artists can upload their entire catalog for streaming and download by fans worldwide in a matter of minutes. It's fast, easy and, best of all, free.
If you are an artist and would like to use Audiomack to host and promote your music, hit the link to create an account and start sharing your music in minutes. Share your music like a pro!
If you are a hip hop fan looking for great new music visit Audiomack here
Written by richard on 03/12/12
You Might Like...
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.