The DJBooth Announces Partnership With Music Sharing Platform Audiomack
New York, N.Y. -- The DJBooth is proud to announce its partnership with newly-launched music sharing platform Audiomack. We highly recommend their music distribution services to artists looking for a professional, safe, and efficient solution to release new music and showcase their entire music catalog.
A professional and reliable alternative to the usual music sharing sites, Audiomack offers artists a way to connect with their fans without the hassles of expiring links, download limits and intrusive advertising. Using the site's simple, intuitive interface, artists can upload their entire catalog for streaming and download by fans worldwide in a matter of minutes. It's fast, easy and, best of all, free.
If you are an artist and would like to use Audiomack to host and promote your music, hit the link to create an account and start sharing your music in minutes. Share your music like a pro!
If you are a hip hop fan looking for great new music visit Audiomack here
Written by richard on 03/12/12
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.