DJBooth’s DJ Z & Verisign on Succeeding With a .net Business [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Verisign wants to show people that you don't need a .com web address to be a successful online business. To prove it, they sat down with The DJBooth's DJ Z to talk about building a cutting edge music magazine on the foundation of DJBooth.net, our vision for the future of online music and more. Hit play below to watch the interview.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.