DJBooth’s DJ Z & Verisign on Succeeding With a .net Business [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Verisign wants to show people that you don't need a .com web address to be a successful online business. To prove it, they sat down with The DJBooth's DJ Z to talk about building a cutting edge music magazine on the foundation of DJBooth.net, our vision for the future of online music and more. Hit play below to watch the interview.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
You Might Like...
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.