DJBooth’s DJ Z & Verisign on Succeeding With a .net Business [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Verisign wants to show people that you don't need a .com web address to be a successful online business. To prove it, they sat down with The DJBooth's DJ Z to talk about building a cutting edge music magazine on the foundation of DJBooth.net, our vision for the future of online music and more. Hit play below to watch the interview.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.