DJBooth’s DJ Z & Verisign on Succeeding With a .net Business [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Verisign wants to show people that you don't need a .com web address to be a successful online business. To prove it, they sat down with The DJBooth's DJ Z to talk about building a cutting edge music magazine on the foundation of DJBooth.net, our vision for the future of online music and more. Hit play below to watch the interview.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.