DJBooth’s DJ Z & Verisign on Succeeding With a .net Business [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Verisign wants to show people that you don't need a .com web address to be a successful online business. To prove it, they sat down with The DJBooth's DJ Z to talk about building a cutting edge music magazine on the foundation of DJBooth.net, our vision for the future of online music and more. Hit play below to watch the interview.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.