DJ Unk Gives Inside Look Into His Daily Life [Video]
New York, NY-- In anticipation of the November 4th release of Unk's sophomore album, entitled Second Season, the "Walk It Out" emcee has released a new promotional video. Giving listeners an inkling of what daily life is like for a hip hop star, the video shows the artist getting to work at Koch headquarters, sitting down for a radio interview, and performing live in various locales.
Written by richard on 10/24/08
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.