DJ Toomp and NZone Entertainment Bowl For Charity
ATLANTA, GA -- Known as the ATL Beat Banger having crafted beats for the likes of Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Pitbull, Rick Ross and TI, DJ Toomp, along with NZone Entertainment's Jovan Dais and Suga Suga, will be participating in the "15th Annual Ryan Cameron Celebrity Bowling Challenge" that benefits the Ryan Cameron Foundation on Thanksgiving Day from 3PM-5PM. "I think it's a great opportunity, as well as fun way to give back to the community," says Toomp.
Held at 300 Atlanta on Savoy Drive (www.3hundred.com), tickets are $20.00 for admission only and doors will open at 3PM. Past participants in this wildly popular Atlanta event include Big Boi of OutKast, Purple Ribbon Entertainment's Konkrete, Ludacris, Monica, Block of Block Entertainment, Yung Joc, Boyz N Da Hood and Big Gipp to name a few.
The Ryan Cameron Foundation (RCF) was established to provide Atlanta’s youth with the tools needed to empower them for their future leadership roles. An Atlanta native, Ryan’s dream has always been to help the people right here in his back yard realize their potential. Over the past sixteen years, the RCF has made progress toward achieving its goals by adopting youth in the Bankhead community, investing 100% of proceeds from each event in social service, community organizations, distributing over 500 Atlanta Hawks game tickets to local youth based organizations during the 2004/2005 season and supporting post-secondary education opportunities for young adults.
Written by DJ Z on 11/28/06
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.