Diddy Video Blog: “Sarah Palin Scares Me”
New York, NY -- In megastar Diddy's latest video blog, the rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur ventures into the realm of political commentary, cowering under a blanket with a flashlight beam trained on his face to illustrate his fear that Republican Presidential candidate John McCain's age and dubious health might result in a Sarah Palin Presidency.
Those who haven't been keeping up with current events will definitely want to tune in to tonight's Vice Presidential debate to get an up-close look at the woman who's got Diddy so frightened.
Written by richard on 10/2/08
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)