Diddy Video Blog: “Sarah Palin Scares Me”
New York, NY -- In megastar Diddy's latest video blog, the rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur ventures into the realm of political commentary, cowering under a blanket with a flashlight beam trained on his face to illustrate his fear that Republican Presidential candidate John McCain's age and dubious health might result in a Sarah Palin Presidency.
Those who haven't been keeping up with current events will definitely want to tune in to tonight's Vice Presidential debate to get an up-close look at the woman who's got Diddy so frightened.
Written by richard on 10/2/08
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.