Diddy Video Blog: “Sarah Palin Scares Me”
New York, NY -- In megastar Diddy's latest video blog, the rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur ventures into the realm of political commentary, cowering under a blanket with a flashlight beam trained on his face to illustrate his fear that Republican Presidential candidate John McCain's age and dubious health might result in a Sarah Palin Presidency.
Those who haven't been keeping up with current events will definitely want to tune in to tonight's Vice Presidential debate to get an up-close look at the woman who's got Diddy so frightened.
Written by richard on 10/2/08
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.