Diddy Video Blog: “Sarah Palin Scares Me”
New York, NY -- In megastar Diddy's latest video blog, the rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur ventures into the realm of political commentary, cowering under a blanket with a flashlight beam trained on his face to illustrate his fear that Republican Presidential candidate John McCain's age and dubious health might result in a Sarah Palin Presidency.
Those who haven't been keeping up with current events will definitely want to tune in to tonight's Vice Presidential debate to get an up-close look at the woman who's got Diddy so frightened.
Written by richard on 10/2/08
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.