Diddy Proclaims “I Am King” with New Men’s Fragrance [Video]
New York, NY -- In a new "Diddy Blog," rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur Diddy takes the opportunity to introduce viewers to his new men's fragrance, I Am King, available exclusively at Macy's. He dedicates the fragrance to all the family men out there, as well as to Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, and Barack Obama.
Following Diddy's video blog is a mini movie shot to promote the fragrance (also titled I Am King). In it, he makes a strong case for his selection as the next 007. After all, with our first President entering the White House this January, could a black Bond be far off?
Written by richard on 11/26/08
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.