Diddy Proclaims “I Am King” with New Men’s Fragrance [Video]
New York, NY -- In a new "Diddy Blog," rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur Diddy takes the opportunity to introduce viewers to his new men's fragrance, I Am King, available exclusively at Macy's. He dedicates the fragrance to all the family men out there, as well as to Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, and Barack Obama.
Following Diddy's video blog is a mini movie shot to promote the fragrance (also titled I Am King). In it, he makes a strong case for his selection as the next 007. After all, with our first President entering the White House this January, could a black Bond be far off?
Written by richard on 11/26/08
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.