Diddy Proclaims “I Am King” with New Men’s Fragrance [Video]
New York, NY -- In a new "Diddy Blog," rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur Diddy takes the opportunity to introduce viewers to his new men's fragrance, I Am King, available exclusively at Macy's. He dedicates the fragrance to all the family men out there, as well as to Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, and Barack Obama.
Following Diddy's video blog is a mini movie shot to promote the fragrance (also titled I Am King). In it, he makes a strong case for his selection as the next 007. After all, with our first President entering the White House this January, could a black Bond be far off?
More From Diddy
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!