Diddy Proclaims “I Am King” with New Men’s Fragrance [Video]
New York, NY -- In a new "Diddy Blog," rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur Diddy takes the opportunity to introduce viewers to his new men's fragrance, I Am King, available exclusively at Macy's. He dedicates the fragrance to all the family men out there, as well as to Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, and Barack Obama.
Following Diddy's video blog is a mini movie shot to promote the fragrance (also titled I Am King). In it, he makes a strong case for his selection as the next 007. After all, with our first President entering the White House this January, could a black Bond be far off?
Written by richard on 11/26/08
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.