Diddy Proclaims “I Am King” with New Men’s Fragrance [Video]
New York, NY -- In a new "Diddy Blog," rapper/producer/actor/entrepreneur Diddy takes the opportunity to introduce viewers to his new men's fragrance, I Am King, available exclusively at Macy's. He dedicates the fragrance to all the family men out there, as well as to Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, and Barack Obama.
Following Diddy's video blog is a mini movie shot to promote the fragrance (also titled I Am King). In it, he makes a strong case for his selection as the next 007. After all, with our first President entering the White House this January, could a black Bond be far off?
Written by richard on 11/26/08
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)