Diddy Discussses His Relationship with Biggie in Four-Part Video Blog
New York, NY -- In honor of the Friday release of Biggie biopic Notorious the emcee's former boss, Diddy, has released a four-part video blog series entitled "The Confessional." As well as sharing his personal feelings about his relationship with the rap icon, Diddy breaks his silence on several previously-unknown circumstances surrounding his late colleague's life and death.
Written by richard on 01/15/09
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.