Diddy Discussses His Relationship with Biggie in Four-Part Video Blog
New York, NY -- In honor of the Friday release of Biggie biopic Notorious the emcee's former boss, Diddy, has released a four-part video blog series entitled "The Confessional." As well as sharing his personal feelings about his relationship with the rap icon, Diddy breaks his silence on several previously-unknown circumstances surrounding his late colleague's life and death.
Written by richard on 01/15/09
You Might Like...
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.