Diddy Discussses His Relationship with Biggie in Four-Part Video Blog
New York, NY -- In honor of the Friday release of Biggie biopic Notorious the emcee's former boss, Diddy, has released a four-part video blog series entitled "The Confessional." As well as sharing his personal feelings about his relationship with the rap icon, Diddy breaks his silence on several previously-unknown circumstances surrounding his late colleague's life and death.
Written by richard on 01/15/09
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.