Detroit Rapper Hayes Set to Release Freshman LP on Interscope
Moneybags/Interscope artist Hayes is definitely making a name for himself in the streets. His new mixtape entitled 24 Songs of Power is becoming an instant classic as Hayes solidifies himself as a Hip-Hop presence. With in-house production team The Breakfast Club, Hayes paints vivid pictures of his hometown Detroit over stark melodic bangers.
Highly anticipated by the industry's elite, Hayes has the ears of Hip-Hop heads and executives alike. Signed to Interscope in 2005, Hayes' has collected a unique fan base of Hip-Hop producers and artist, making him quite possibly your "favorite rappers favorite rapper". With ties to a laundry list of heavyweight-hit makers, Hayes is setting himself up for a homerun his first time at the plate.
"A lot of people talk about the difficulty of releasing a first album but I got so many quality joints the only hard part is picking the right ones." Hayes said at private screening of the latest Episode of HBO's Entourage on which his music is to be featured.
Whether you are tuning in to HBO's Entourage watching Turtle and Drama party to Hayes' "Damn Fool" or downloading mixtapes on DatPiff.com, it's hard to miss the self proclaimed "bubble man" bubbling his way into the spotlight.
Written by DJ Z on 06/27/07
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.