Detroit Rapper Hayes Set to Release Freshman LP on Interscope
Moneybags/Interscope artist Hayes is definitely making a name for himself in the streets. His new mixtape entitled 24 Songs of Power is becoming an instant classic as Hayes solidifies himself as a Hip-Hop presence. With in-house production team The Breakfast Club, Hayes paints vivid pictures of his hometown Detroit over stark melodic bangers.
Highly anticipated by the industry's elite, Hayes has the ears of Hip-Hop heads and executives alike. Signed to Interscope in 2005, Hayes' has collected a unique fan base of Hip-Hop producers and artist, making him quite possibly your "favorite rappers favorite rapper". With ties to a laundry list of heavyweight-hit makers, Hayes is setting himself up for a homerun his first time at the plate.
"A lot of people talk about the difficulty of releasing a first album but I got so many quality joints the only hard part is picking the right ones." Hayes said at private screening of the latest Episode of HBO's Entourage on which his music is to be featured.
Whether you are tuning in to HBO's Entourage watching Turtle and Drama party to Hayes' "Damn Fool" or downloading mixtapes on DatPiff.com, it's hard to miss the self proclaimed "bubble man" bubbling his way into the spotlight.
Written by DJ Z on 06/27/07
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.