Who Wants a “Detox Isn’t Dropping” Shirt? (UPDATE: Contest Closed)
In the eleven (yes, eleven) years since Dr. Dre's Detox was first announced, the album has become the most delayed album in hip-hop history, and one of the most delayed albums in music, period. The good doctor's magnum opus has reached an almost mythical status, which is why - along with a booming headphone business and a roster of Aftermath artists - it's less likely than ever that Detox will ever see the light of day.
It hurts to admit, but that's why RefinedHype had created the Detox Isn't Dropping shirt. To help the world admit the truth, and look damn good while you do it. Better yet, we're giving away shirts to two lucky winners, and all you have to do to be entered is tweet #DetoxIsntDropping along with the reason you think it hasn't come out yet, or ever will.
We'll select the two most original/creative tweets to win on Thursday, October 31. If you need to cop a shirt for you and your loved ones, visit our online store now. Good luck...
UPDATE: The contest is now closed. Congrats to our winner, @BethannyL.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/24/13
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)