Who Wants a “Detox Isn’t Dropping” Shirt? (UPDATE: Contest Closed)
In the eleven (yes, eleven) years since Dr. Dre's Detox was first announced, the album has become the most delayed album in hip-hop history, and one of the most delayed albums in music, period. The good doctor's magnum opus has reached an almost mythical status, which is why - along with a booming headphone business and a roster of Aftermath artists - it's less likely than ever that Detox will ever see the light of day.
It hurts to admit, but that's why RefinedHype had created the Detox Isn't Dropping shirt. To help the world admit the truth, and look damn good while you do it. Better yet, we're giving away shirts to two lucky winners, and all you have to do to be entered is tweet #DetoxIsntDropping along with the reason you think it hasn't come out yet, or ever will.
We'll select the two most original/creative tweets to win on Thursday, October 31. If you need to cop a shirt for you and your loved ones, visit our online store now. Good luck...
UPDATE: The contest is now closed. Congrats to our winner, @BethannyL.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/24/13
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.