Diamond Music Group & Illmind Present: “Destiny” Remix Challenge
New York, N.Y. -- Diamond Music Group has paired up with b.l.a.p. frontman !llmind and boutique clothing brand Classic Material NY to present the "Destiny" Remix Challenge. Professional and aspiring producers are invited to submit their renditions of Massachusetts hip-hop duo Moke & Tone's latest single, off recently-released debut studio album The Shot Heard Round the World (available now via iTunes). The best remix will be promoted via all major hip-hop blogs, as well as earning the creator a selection of limited-edition Classic Material T-shirts. Entries are due on Tuesday, July 19, with the winner to be announced on Friday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 06/30/11
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.