Diamond Music Group & Illmind Present: “Destiny” Remix Challenge
New York, N.Y. -- Diamond Music Group has paired up with b.l.a.p. frontman !llmind and boutique clothing brand Classic Material NY to present the "Destiny" Remix Challenge. Professional and aspiring producers are invited to submit their renditions of Massachusetts hip-hop duo Moke & Tone's latest single, off recently-released debut studio album The Shot Heard Round the World (available now via iTunes). The best remix will be promoted via all major hip-hop blogs, as well as earning the creator a selection of limited-edition Classic Material T-shirts. Entries are due on Tuesday, July 19, with the winner to be announced on Friday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 06/30/11
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.