Diamond Music Group & Illmind Present: “Destiny” Remix Challenge
New York, N.Y. -- Diamond Music Group has paired up with b.l.a.p. frontman !llmind and boutique clothing brand Classic Material NY to present the "Destiny" Remix Challenge. Professional and aspiring producers are invited to submit their renditions of Massachusetts hip-hop duo Moke & Tone's latest single, off recently-released debut studio album The Shot Heard Round the World (available now via iTunes). The best remix will be promoted via all major hip-hop blogs, as well as earning the creator a selection of limited-edition Classic Material T-shirts. Entries are due on Tuesday, July 19, with the winner to be announced on Friday, the 22nd.
More From Ill Poetic
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!