Diamond Music Group & Illmind Present: “Destiny” Remix Challenge
New York, N.Y. -- Diamond Music Group has paired up with b.l.a.p. frontman !llmind and boutique clothing brand Classic Material NY to present the "Destiny" Remix Challenge. Professional and aspiring producers are invited to submit their renditions of Massachusetts hip-hop duo Moke & Tone's latest single, off recently-released debut studio album The Shot Heard Round the World (available now via iTunes). The best remix will be promoted via all major hip-hop blogs, as well as earning the creator a selection of limited-edition Classic Material T-shirts. Entries are due on Tuesday, July 19, with the winner to be announced on Friday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 06/30/11
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.