Diamond Music Group & Illmind Present: “Destiny” Remix Challenge
New York, N.Y. -- Diamond Music Group has paired up with b.l.a.p. frontman !llmind and boutique clothing brand Classic Material NY to present the "Destiny" Remix Challenge. Professional and aspiring producers are invited to submit their renditions of Massachusetts hip-hop duo Moke & Tone's latest single, off recently-released debut studio album The Shot Heard Round the World (available now via iTunes). The best remix will be promoted via all major hip-hop blogs, as well as earning the creator a selection of limited-edition Classic Material T-shirts. Entries are due on Tuesday, July 19, with the winner to be announced on Friday, the 22nd.
Written by richard on 06/30/11
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)