DEMOS: An Indie Artists’ Guide to Success ft. Skyzoo [Teaser Trailer]
The road to hip-hop success is a long and obstacle filled one, a road that the makers of new documentary DEMOS has set out to chronicle through a series of interviews with an eclectic mix of industry veterans, established artists such as Torae, Tech N9ne, Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, Crooked I, DJ Quik, Rapper Big Pooh, Freeway and many more.
Featuring Skyzoo, the film's new teaser trailer provides viewers with a glimpse of DEMOS' style and substance.
With over 100 interviews (and still shooting), DEMOS features interviews with professionals from all sides of the music industry sharing experiences. From understanding contracts, to brand management, music production, touring, merchandise, royalties, record labels, content distribution, and more, DEMOS is designed to enhance the quality of life for those who live in a musical world.
DEMOS is slated to be released this October 2012. Keep it locked for more updates.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/21/12
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.