Kevin Nottingham Offers Up “Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2” for Download in the Booth
New York, N.Y. -- To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their "demos" for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the second batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the set includes 19 new tracks from a diverse array of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.