Kevin Nottingham Offers Up “Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2” for Download in the Booth
New York, N.Y. -- To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their "demos" for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the second batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the set includes 19 new tracks from a diverse array of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
You Might Like...
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.