Kevin Nottingham Offers Up “Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2” for Download in the Booth
New York, N.Y. -- To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their "demos" for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the second batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the set includes 19 new tracks from a diverse array of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.