Kevin Nottingham Offers Up “Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2” for Download in the Booth
New York, N.Y. -- To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their "demos" for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the second batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the set includes 19 new tracks from a diverse array of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
You Might Like...
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.