Kevin Nottingham Offers Up “Please Listen to My DEMOS, Volume 2” for Download in the Booth
New York, N.Y. -- To promote upcoming documentary film DEMOS: An Independent Artist's Guide to Success, Kevin Nottingham invited artists to send in their "demos" for a chance to be included on future promotional mixtapes. Now, he's hooked up with HiPNOTT Records, Unique Squared and DJBooth.net to showcase the second batch of winners. Mixed by DJ Mark-1, the set includes 19 new tracks from a diverse array of industry vets, established artists and up-and-comers.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.