Def Jam Hooks Up With DJBooth for “Cleaning Out Closet” Giveaway
Def Jam are cleaning out their closets, and, being that they're a major hip hop label, said closets are filled not with dust bunnies and moth-eaten clothes but with tons of cool stuff from Kanye, Luda, Ghostface, and many more of the hottest artists in the game. Instead of putting this swell swag up for auction on Ebay, they're giving it all away to several lucky fans each week.
To see what you could win, and to put your name in the running for the weekly drawings, click here or on the banner above.
Written by richard on 11/18/08
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.