Def Jam Hooks Up With DJBooth for “Cleaning Out Closet” Giveaway
Def Jam are cleaning out their closets, and, being that they're a major hip hop label, said closets are filled not with dust bunnies and moth-eaten clothes but with tons of cool stuff from Kanye, Luda, Ghostface, and many more of the hottest artists in the game. Instead of putting this swell swag up for auction on Ebay, they're giving it all away to several lucky fans each week.
To see what you could win, and to put your name in the running for the weekly drawings, click here or on the banner above.
Written by richard on 11/18/08
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)