Def Jam Hooks Up With DJBooth for “Cleaning Out Closet” Giveaway
Def Jam are cleaning out their closets, and, being that they're a major hip hop label, said closets are filled not with dust bunnies and moth-eaten clothes but with tons of cool stuff from Kanye, Luda, Ghostface, and many more of the hottest artists in the game. Instead of putting this swell swag up for auction on Ebay, they're giving it all away to several lucky fans each week.
To see what you could win, and to put your name in the running for the weekly drawings, click here or on the banner above.
Written by richard on 11/18/08
You Might Like...
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.