Def Jam Hooks Up With DJBooth for “Cleaning Out Closet” Giveaway
Def Jam are cleaning out their closets, and, being that they're a major hip hop label, said closets are filled not with dust bunnies and moth-eaten clothes but with tons of cool stuff from Kanye, Luda, Ghostface, and many more of the hottest artists in the game. Instead of putting this swell swag up for auction on Ebay, they're giving it all away to several lucky fans each week.
To see what you could win, and to put your name in the running for the weekly drawings, click here or on the banner above.
Written by richard on 11/18/08
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.