Beat Battle Update: Get Discovered at DCON 13 Music Conference in LA
Being a young artist, producer or songwriter starting out in the music industry can be a struggle to find even the smallest foothold. That's wht Dynamic Producers' events have been a success, because they give artists a real venue to get their music heard and a chance to learn from those who have already made their mark on the industry, and that's why DJBooth is sponsoring the upcoming DCON 13 Record Deals & Placements Tour and music conference in Los Angeles.
It's all going down August 7-9 in Hollywood, and the conference will feature an artist showcase, beat battle, live feedback, and classes. For tickets and more information about the conference, click here.
UPDATE: We're biased, but we think the DJBooth-sponsored Beat Batlle is going to be the conference's highlight. For more info, be sure to check out the flyer below.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.