Beat Battle Update: Get Discovered at DCON 13 Music Conference in LA
Being a young artist, producer or songwriter starting out in the music industry can be a struggle to find even the smallest foothold. That's wht Dynamic Producers' events have been a success, because they give artists a real venue to get their music heard and a chance to learn from those who have already made their mark on the industry, and that's why DJBooth is sponsoring the upcoming DCON 13 Record Deals & Placements Tour and music conference in Los Angeles.
It's all going down August 7-9 in Hollywood, and the conference will feature an artist showcase, beat battle, live feedback, and classes. For tickets and more information about the conference, click here.
UPDATE: We're biased, but we think the DJBooth-sponsored Beat Batlle is going to be the conference's highlight. For more info, be sure to check out the flyer below.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.