Beat Battle Update: Get Discovered at DCON 13 Music Conference in LA
Being a young artist, producer or songwriter starting out in the music industry can be a struggle to find even the smallest foothold. That's wht Dynamic Producers' events have been a success, because they give artists a real venue to get their music heard and a chance to learn from those who have already made their mark on the industry, and that's why DJBooth is sponsoring the upcoming DCON 13 Record Deals & Placements Tour and music conference in Los Angeles.
It's all going down August 7-9 in Hollywood, and the conference will feature an artist showcase, beat battle, live feedback, and classes. For tickets and more information about the conference, click here.
UPDATE: We're biased, but we think the DJBooth-sponsored Beat Batlle is going to be the conference's highlight. For more info, be sure to check out the flyer below.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.