Beat Battle Update: Get Discovered at DCON 13 Music Conference in LA
Being a young artist, producer or songwriter starting out in the music industry can be a struggle to find even the smallest foothold. That's wht Dynamic Producers' events have been a success, because they give artists a real venue to get their music heard and a chance to learn from those who have already made their mark on the industry, and that's why DJBooth is sponsoring the upcoming DCON 13 Record Deals & Placements Tour and music conference in Los Angeles.
It's all going down August 7-9 in Hollywood, and the conference will feature an artist showcase, beat battle, live feedback, and classes. For tickets and more information about the conference, click here.
UPDATE: We're biased, but we think the DJBooth-sponsored Beat Batlle is going to be the conference's highlight. For more info, be sure to check out the flyer below.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.