Beat Battle Update: Get Discovered at DCON 13 Music Conference in LA
Being a young artist, producer or songwriter starting out in the music industry can be a struggle to find even the smallest foothold. That's wht Dynamic Producers' events have been a success, because they give artists a real venue to get their music heard and a chance to learn from those who have already made their mark on the industry, and that's why DJBooth is sponsoring the upcoming DCON 13 Record Deals & Placements Tour and music conference in Los Angeles.
It's all going down August 7-9 in Hollywood, and the conference will feature an artist showcase, beat battle, live feedback, and classes. For tickets and more information about the conference, click here.
UPDATE: We're biased, but we think the DJBooth-sponsored Beat Batlle is going to be the conference's highlight. For more info, be sure to check out the flyer below.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/9/14
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.