Daniel Merriweather & Mark Ronson Partner with RCRDLBL.com for “Change” Remix Contest
New York, NY -- J Records and Allido Records are pleased to announce their collaboration with tastemaking website RCRDLBL.com for a fan remix contest surrounding Daniel Merriweather's international hit single, "Change." "Change" can be found on Merriweather's debut album, Love & War. Produced entirely by Mark Ronson, the album is set to hit U.S. retailers sometime this year.
Producers and DJs can log on to RCRDLBL.COM, download the stems from "Change," and submit their remixes. Every submission will be showcased at http://rcrdlbl.com/danielremix. On June 1, Merriweather and Ronson will choose their favorite from the top five most downloaded remixes. RCRD LBL will feature the winning remixer on their homepage for a week.
Written by richard on 05/8/09
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.