Daniel Merriweather & Mark Ronson Partner with RCRDLBL.com for “Change” Remix Contest
New York, NY -- J Records and Allido Records are pleased to announce their collaboration with tastemaking website RCRDLBL.com for a fan remix contest surrounding Daniel Merriweather's international hit single, "Change." "Change" can be found on Merriweather's debut album, Love & War. Produced entirely by Mark Ronson, the album is set to hit U.S. retailers sometime this year.
Producers and DJs can log on to RCRDLBL.COM, download the stems from "Change," and submit their remixes. Every submission will be showcased at http://rcrdlbl.com/danielremix. On June 1, Merriweather and Ronson will choose their favorite from the top five most downloaded remixes. RCRD LBL will feature the winning remixer on their homepage for a week.
Written by richard on 05/8/09
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.