Daniel Merriweather & Mark Ronson Partner with RCRDLBL.com for “Change” Remix Contest
New York, NY -- J Records and Allido Records are pleased to announce their collaboration with tastemaking website RCRDLBL.com for a fan remix contest surrounding Daniel Merriweather's international hit single, "Change." "Change" can be found on Merriweather's debut album, Love & War. Produced entirely by Mark Ronson, the album is set to hit U.S. retailers sometime this year.
Producers and DJs can log on to RCRDLBL.COM, download the stems from "Change," and submit their remixes. Every submission will be showcased at http://rcrdlbl.com/danielremix. On June 1, Merriweather and Ronson will choose their favorite from the top five most downloaded remixes. RCRD LBL will feature the winning remixer on their homepage for a week.
Written by richard on 05/8/09
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.