Daniel Merriweather & Mark Ronson Partner with RCRDLBL.com for “Change” Remix Contest
New York, NY -- J Records and Allido Records are pleased to announce their collaboration with tastemaking website RCRDLBL.com for a fan remix contest surrounding Daniel Merriweather's international hit single, "Change." "Change" can be found on Merriweather's debut album, Love & War. Produced entirely by Mark Ronson, the album is set to hit U.S. retailers sometime this year.
Producers and DJs can log on to RCRDLBL.COM, download the stems from "Change," and submit their remixes. Every submission will be showcased at http://rcrdlbl.com/danielremix. On June 1, Merriweather and Ronson will choose their favorite from the top five most downloaded remixes. RCRD LBL will feature the winning remixer on their homepage for a week.
Written by richard on 05/8/09
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.