Deron Williams Collides With Jim Jones in New Red Bull Ad [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- Jersey Nets baller, two-time NBA All-Star and Olympic Gold Medalist Deron Williams has partnered with energy drink giant Red Bull for their latest ad campaign. Viewable below, the spot features a brand new, original record from Dipset capo Jim Jones entitled "My Wings."
Written by richard on 01/3/12
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.