Help DJBooth’s Nick Fulcher Launch The Creative Conspiracy [Kickstarter Campaign]
New York, N.Y. -- DJBooth graphics staffer Nick Fulcher recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund The Creative Conspiracy, an apparel company with its own creative community. Instead of creating graphics tees featuring its own logos and designs, the company will tap into its audience for inspiration. Writers will be invited to share their ideas by submitting short articles to the official website, and will be compensated for their work based on its popularity. Graphic artists will browse the website, and create T-shirt designs based on buzzing articles. The end product will be sold along with a tag promoting both the artist and the author of the original content. The image above depicts a shirt by Leighton McDonald, who based her design on DMV rapper Lyriciss's Booth-featured cut, "The Balance."
Click here to read more and/or contribute to the campaign.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.