Help DJBooth’s Nick Fulcher Launch The Creative Conspiracy [Kickstarter Campaign]
New York, N.Y. -- DJBooth graphics staffer Nick Fulcher recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund The Creative Conspiracy, an apparel company with its own creative community. Instead of creating graphics tees featuring its own logos and designs, the company will tap into its audience for inspiration. Writers will be invited to share their ideas by submitting short articles to the official website, and will be compensated for their work based on its popularity. Graphic artists will browse the website, and create T-shirt designs based on buzzing articles. The end product will be sold along with a tag promoting both the artist and the author of the original content. The image above depicts a shirt by Leighton McDonald, who based her design on DMV rapper Lyriciss's Booth-featured cut, "The Balance."
Click here to read more and/or contribute to the campaign.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
You Might Like...
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.