Help DJBooth’s Nick Fulcher Launch The Creative Conspiracy [Kickstarter Campaign]
New York, N.Y. -- DJBooth graphics staffer Nick Fulcher recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund The Creative Conspiracy, an apparel company with its own creative community. Instead of creating graphics tees featuring its own logos and designs, the company will tap into its audience for inspiration. Writers will be invited to share their ideas by submitting short articles to the official website, and will be compensated for their work based on its popularity. Graphic artists will browse the website, and create T-shirt designs based on buzzing articles. The end product will be sold along with a tag promoting both the artist and the author of the original content. The image above depicts a shirt by Leighton McDonald, who based her design on DMV rapper Lyriciss's Booth-featured cut, "The Balance."
Click here to read more and/or contribute to the campaign.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.