Help DJBooth’s Nick Fulcher Launch The Creative Conspiracy [Kickstarter Campaign]
New York, N.Y. -- DJBooth graphics staffer Nick Fulcher recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund The Creative Conspiracy, an apparel company with its own creative community. Instead of creating graphics tees featuring its own logos and designs, the company will tap into its audience for inspiration. Writers will be invited to share their ideas by submitting short articles to the official website, and will be compensated for their work based on its popularity. Graphic artists will browse the website, and create T-shirt designs based on buzzing articles. The end product will be sold along with a tag promoting both the artist and the author of the original content. The image above depicts a shirt by Leighton McDonald, who based her design on DMV rapper Lyriciss's Booth-featured cut, "The Balance."
Click here to read more and/or contribute to the campaign.
More From Lyriciss
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.