Cool & Dre to Release New Artist’s Debut Through Skeleton Key Ent
NEW YORK, NY -- Skeleton Key Entertainment, the mainstream entertainment division of Mega Media Group, Inc. (www.megamediagroup.com) (EduLink, Inc. (MYIQ.PK)) announced today the execution of a contract with Cool & Dre's label imprint, Epidemic Music, through which the popular producers will release their newest recording artist, Joe Hound.
Marcello "Cool" Valenzano and Andre "Dre" Lyon are best known for their production and writing work for such prominent artists as Rick Ross, Juvenile, The Game, DJ Khaled, Christina Milian, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne and Chamillionaire. More recently, the duo has brought their signature sound to collaborations with Young Jeezy, Eve, Chris Brown and Keyshia Cole.
Commenting on the announcement, Cool stated, "Joe Hound captures the Miami sound that we've worked hard to develop. He has the potential to be at the forefront of a musical movement for Miami." Dre added, "We believe that the industry is changing and that the best way to introduce Joe to the masses is through an independent company like Skeleton Key that understands our vision and supports what we are trying to achieve."
Charles Suitt, Executive VP of Urban Entertainment for Skeleton Key, commented, "I have watched Cool and Dre's career grow over the years and have become a true fan of their work. I have complete confidence in their ability to develop and help break a promising new talent like Joe."
Written by DJ Z on 10/31/06
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.