Columbia Records Announces New Beyoncé Album
New York, NY -- Music World Music/Columbia Records will release the third full-length studio album from the international superstar and cultural icon Beyoncé on Tuesday, November 18.
One of 2008's most hotly anticipated new album releases, Beyoncé's as-yet-untitled upcoming album marks the artist's first new studio collection since the Grammy-winning multi-platinum-selling B'Day debuted at #1 on charts around the world shortly after its international release on September 4, 2006 (in celebration of Beyoncé's 25th birthday).
Beyoncé's fans will get their first glimpse of the artist's new album with the simultaneous release of two of the album's key tracks -- "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies" -- scheduled to impact radio on October 7.
With all songs co-written and co-produced by Beyoncé, the artist's third studio album is her most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date.
Lensed live at Radio City Music Hall on September 5, Beyoncé's spectacular performance at the "Fashion Rocks" fifth anniversary extravaganza, a star-studded concert honoring the relationship between music and fashion, will be broadcast on CBS on Tuesday, September 9 at 9pm (ET/PT). Please check your local listings.
Written by richard on 09/9/08
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.