“Are You Listening?” CMJ Showcase Highlights [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- On October 21, a lineup of the game's hottest up-and-comers assembled at the Lower East Side's Sapphire Lounge for DJBooth.net/Platform One/Vicarious Music-sponsored CMJ showcase Are You Listening?. For those who weren't able to make it down to NYC for the event, Vicarious Music has assembled an official highlight reel. Viewable below, the video features Emilio Rojas, Laws, Phil Adé and countless other dope artists who participated.
To get even more familiar with the artists who took part in Are You Listening?, check out DJ Burn One's official preview mixtape, available here for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 11/3/10
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)