“Are You Listening?” CMJ Showcase Highlights [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- On October 21, a lineup of the game's hottest up-and-comers assembled at the Lower East Side's Sapphire Lounge for DJBooth.net/Platform One/Vicarious Music-sponsored CMJ showcase Are You Listening?. For those who weren't able to make it down to NYC for the event, Vicarious Music has assembled an official highlight reel. Viewable below, the video features Emilio Rojas, Laws, Phil Adé and countless other dope artists who participated.
To get even more familiar with the artists who took part in Are You Listening?, check out DJ Burn One's official preview mixtape, available here for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 11/3/10
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.