“Are You Listening?” CMJ Showcase Highlights [Video]
New York, N.Y. -- On October 21, a lineup of the game's hottest up-and-comers assembled at the Lower East Side's Sapphire Lounge for DJBooth.net/Platform One/Vicarious Music-sponsored CMJ showcase Are You Listening?. For those who weren't able to make it down to NYC for the event, Vicarious Music has assembled an official highlight reel. Viewable below, the video features Emilio Rojas, Laws, Phil Adé and countless other dope artists who participated.
To get even more familiar with the artists who took part in Are You Listening?, check out DJ Burn One's official preview mixtape, available here for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 11/3/10
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.