Clinton Sparks Reveals His Top 5 Tracks of the Week
Since the early 2000s, Clinton Sparks has risen to prominence as a musical tastemaker through his work as a producer, songwriter, club/mixtape DJ and television/radio personality, notably pioneering the Get Familiar mixtape series and scoring the #1 worldwide syndicated radio program with Smashtime Radio. Now, the Boston heavyweight has hooked up with DJBooth.net to share his insights with the hip-hop nation in the form of a weekly Top Five Countdown of his current favorite records.
This week, Kanye West's comeback track “Power,” takes top billing, followed by UK phenom Mark Ronson's latest single, “Bang Bang Bang” and Gym Class Heroes frontman Travie McCoy's T-Pain/Gucci Mane/Bruno-Mars-assisted “Billionaire (Remix).” ATL Brave Donnis snags fourth with Fashionably Late cut “Yup,” and Italian DJ/producer CongoRock grabs fifth with “Babylon,” the only selection not previously featured in the Booth.
Tune in next Friday for another Top Five from Clinton Sparks!
1. Kanye West - Power
2. Travie McCoy - Billionaire (Remix)
3. Congorock - Babylon
4. Mark Ronson ft. Q-Tip - Bang Bang Bang
5. Donnis - Yup
Written by Nathan S. on 06/25/10
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.