Clinton Sparks & Eminem Team Up For All-Star Collaboration
Movement Marketing -- The award winning, mixtape kingpin, globe-trotting club DJ and hit-making producer Clinton Sparks strikes again, this time teaming up with Eminem to drop "SmashTime Radio, The Shade 45 Edition," a special edition SmashTime Radio mixtape creation in celebration of Shade 45's second year on air.
Since its induction, Shade 45 has amassed an enormous following, with its unique brand of uncensored hip-hop along with entertaining & electrifying shows like Clinton Sparks' award-winning, globally-syndicated SmashTime Radio. Continuing to set the trends of what radio should sound like, SmashTime blasts off every week with the hottest hit records, latest exclusives, custom remixes, freestyles, blends and celebrity guests.
Clinton Sparks assembles an incredible mix of hot new records featuring his original production with artists such as 50 Cent, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Clipse, Kardinal & E-40; exclusive new music by Young Jeezy, Young Buck, Lil' Wayne, Paul Wall & Talib Kweli; along with some of the most creative blends & remixes featuring Eminem, Jay-Z, Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, Juelz Santana, Lloyd Banks, Lil' Scrappy & Fabolous.
This Shade 45 Edition mixtape also features some of the hottest freestyles by Kanye West, Clipse, Papoose, Hot Rod and an exclusive unreleased Eminem freestyle, that can only be heard on SmashTime Radio. Pieced together in typical Clinton Sparks fashion, this CD is no ordinary mixtape this is a must-have classic for the collection!
Plus you can't forget about Clinton 's hilariously entertaining interviews with 50 Cent, Janet Jackson, Jim Jones and Busta Rhymes.
"SmashTime Radio, The Shade 45 Edition" is a true example of what a "mix(ed) tape" should sound like. Clinton 's bringing his radio show to a whole new level and hittin' the streets hard on this monster mixtape, IT'SSMAAASSSHTTTIIIIME!!!
"SmashTime Radio, The Shade 45 Edition" hits stores Nov. 3rd and will be available on MixUnit.com. This winter make sure you get the "Eminem Presents: The Re-Up" in stores, December 5th.
Written by DJ Z on 11/2/06
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.