Check Out DJBooth’s New Partner Site RefinedHype.com
As part of its mission to bring you the best in hip-hop and R&B, DJBooth.net is proud to announce the launch of its partner site RefinedHype.com.
RefinedHype will gather everything that’s new in urban culture and refine it for a discriminating audience. From exclusive new downloads to blogs from your favorite artists to coverage on the latest in fashion, entertainment, video and more, RefinedHype will give the game what it’s been missing.
Here’s a quick looks at what’s good on RefinedHype right now:
Download – K. Sparks’s new track “Closer,” only available at RefinedHype.com. To download, click here.
Win – To see an exclusive preview of Flud Watches’ Fall 2009 and be entered to win a new Flud watch, click here.
Look – From New York to Atlanta, RefinedHype previews fall fashions for men. Click here.
Watch – Is Bambu’s Crooks & Rooks the best video of the year? Click here to watch and discuss.
For the latest in urban culture everyday, be sure to check out RefinedHype.com.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/28/09
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.