Check Out DJBooth’s New Partner Site RefinedHype.com
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Sep 28, 2009
As part of its mission to bring you the best in hip-hop and R&B, DJBooth.net is proud to announce the launch of its partner site RefinedHype.com.
RefinedHype will gather everything that’s new in urban culture and refine it for a discriminating audience. From exclusive new downloads to blogs from your favorite artists to coverage on the latest in fashion, entertainment, video and more, RefinedHype will give the game what it’s been missing.
Here’s a quick looks at what’s good on RefinedHype right now:
Download – K. Sparks’s new track “Closer,” only available at RefinedHype.com. To download, click here.
Win – To see an exclusive preview of Flud Watches’ Fall 2009 and be entered to win a new Flud watch, click here.
Look – From New York to Atlanta, RefinedHype previews fall fashions for men. Click here.
Watch – Is Bambu’s Crooks & Rooks the best video of the year? Click here to watch and discuss.
For the latest in urban culture everyday, be sure to check out RefinedHype.com.
More From K. Sparks
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.