Check Out DJBooth’s New Partner Site RefinedHype.com
As part of its mission to bring you the best in hip-hop and R&B, DJBooth.net is proud to announce the launch of its partner site RefinedHype.com.
RefinedHype will gather everything that’s new in urban culture and refine it for a discriminating audience. From exclusive new downloads to blogs from your favorite artists to coverage on the latest in fashion, entertainment, video and more, RefinedHype will give the game what it’s been missing.
Here’s a quick looks at what’s good on RefinedHype right now:
Download – K. Sparks’s new track “Closer,” only available at RefinedHype.com. To download, click here.
Win – To see an exclusive preview of Flud Watches’ Fall 2009 and be entered to win a new Flud watch, click here.
Look – From New York to Atlanta, RefinedHype previews fall fashions for men. Click here.
Watch – Is Bambu’s Crooks & Rooks the best video of the year? Click here to watch and discuss.
For the latest in urban culture everyday, be sure to check out RefinedHype.com.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/28/09
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.