Check Out DJBooth’s New Partner Site RefinedHype.com
Filed Under: by Nathan S. on Sep 28, 2009
As part of its mission to bring you the best in hip-hop and R&B, DJBooth.net is proud to announce the launch of its partner site RefinedHype.com.
RefinedHype will gather everything that’s new in urban culture and refine it for a discriminating audience. From exclusive new downloads to blogs from your favorite artists to coverage on the latest in fashion, entertainment, video and more, RefinedHype will give the game what it’s been missing.
Here’s a quick looks at what’s good on RefinedHype right now:
Download – K. Sparks’s new track “Closer,” only available at RefinedHype.com. To download, click here.
Win – To see an exclusive preview of Flud Watches’ Fall 2009 and be entered to win a new Flud watch, click here.
Look – From New York to Atlanta, RefinedHype previews fall fashions for men. Click here.
Watch – Is Bambu’s Crooks & Rooks the best video of the year? Click here to watch and discuss.
For the latest in urban culture everyday, be sure to check out RefinedHype.com.
More From K. Sparks
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!