Peep Chance’s Fashion Style & Buy Directly in New Shoppable Video
It's no exaggeration to say Chance the Rapper is one of the most unique stories in hip-hop history. It's hard to think of another time when a rapper went from relative unknown to topping everyone's "Best of the Year" lists in one year, especially without major label backing.
It's that spirit of originality that's lead him to team up with Dockers for a new shoppable video. As Chance talks about his own personal style (comfort comes first), how his life has changed (he's living away from home for the first time) and his music making process (creativity is the only thing he needs to be happy), viewers will be able to directly cop the clothes they see Chance rocking.
To listen to Chance's interview, peep his style and cop some of your own fresh gear, check out the Docker's shoppable video.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/31/14
You Might Like...
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)