Peep Chance’s Fashion Style & Buy Directly in New Shoppable Video
It's no exaggeration to say Chance the Rapper is one of the most unique stories in hip-hop history. It's hard to think of another time when a rapper went from relative unknown to topping everyone's "Best of the Year" lists in one year, especially without major label backing.
It's that spirit of originality that's lead him to team up with Dockers for a new shoppable video. As Chance talks about his own personal style (comfort comes first), how his life has changed (he's living away from home for the first time) and his music making process (creativity is the only thing he needs to be happy), viewers will be able to directly cop the clothes they see Chance rocking.
To listen to Chance's interview, peep his style and cop some of your own fresh gear, check out the Docker's shoppable video.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/31/14
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.