Peep Chance’s Fashion Style & Buy Directly in New Shoppable Video
It's no exaggeration to say Chance the Rapper is one of the most unique stories in hip-hop history. It's hard to think of another time when a rapper went from relative unknown to topping everyone's "Best of the Year" lists in one year, especially without major label backing.
It's that spirit of originality that's lead him to team up with Dockers for a new shoppable video. As Chance talks about his own personal style (comfort comes first), how his life has changed (he's living away from home for the first time) and his music making process (creativity is the only thing he needs to be happy), viewers will be able to directly cop the clothes they see Chance rocking.
To listen to Chance's interview, peep his style and cop some of your own fresh gear, check out the Docker's shoppable video.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/31/14
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)