Chamillionaire Launches 600 Limited Edition Commemorative Plaque Giveaway
New York, NY -- Platinum, Grammy Award Winning Rapper, Chamillionaire, officially announced today he will be giving away 600 Commemorative Plaques (worth $300 each) for fans that support and purchase his highly anticipated sophomore album, "Ultimate Victory" when it is released September 18th through Chamillitary /Universal Motown (subject to official rules).
By mailing in their official retail store receipts, 100 lucky fans will be randomly selected and shipped special album plaques after its initial release, 200 will receive gold plaques once the album is certified gold (over 500,000 units sold) and 300 will receive platinum plaques once it is certified platinum (over 1 million units sold). Each plaque will be autographed by the hip-hop star himself. The winning fans will also be asked to submit photos of themselves along with their plaques to be posted on the artist’s official website, www.chamillionaire.com.
“Last year, I purchased over 300 platinum plaques to thank the executives, featured artists, producers, DJ’s and others who helped drive the success of “Sound of Revenge,” says Chamillionaire. "I know that the fans are also very responsible for an artist’s success and feel like they deserve to be recognized. This time I wanted to do something to show them how much I appreciate their support.”
“Ultimate Victory,” which features guest appearances by Lil’ Wayne, Krazyie Bone, Pimp C, Famous and Devin The Dude to name a few, in addition to production by JR Rotem, Happy Perez, The Runners, Play N Skillz, The Beat Bullies and others will be released on September 18th. The official track listing is as follows:
1. The Morning News, produced by Kane Beatz
2. Hip Hop Police featuring Slick Rick, produced by JR Rotem
3. Standing Ovation, produced by Kane Beatz
4. Won't Let You Down, produced by Kane Beatz
5. Industry Groupie featuring KC, produced by JR Rotem
6. Pimp Mode featuring Bun B, produced by Happy Perez
7. Rock Star featuring Lil Wayne, produced by The Beat Bullies
9. The Bill Collecta featuring Krayzie Bone, produced by Play N Skillz
10. The Ultimate Vacation, produced by The Beat Bullies
11. Come Back to the Streets, produced by The Runners
12. I Think I Love You, produced by The Beat Bullies
13. The Evening News, produced by Kane Beatz
14. Welcome to the South featuring Pimp C, produced by Kane Beatz
15. You Must Be Crazy featuring Famous, produced by Dave M.G.
16. Stuck in the Ghetto (Skit) featuring Tony Henry
17. We Breakin Up, produced by Chops
18. Rocky Road featuring Devin the Dude, produced by Happy Perez
19. The Ultimate Victory, produced by Happy Perez
1. Somebody Gonna Get Hurt, produced by Rick Rock
2. Keep it on the Hush featuring Lloyd, produced by Matty P
For more information on the plaque giveaway and Chamillionaire, visit www.chamillionaire.com or www.myspace.com/chamillionaire
Written by DJ Z on 09/2/07
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.