Snoop Dogg, A$AP Rocky & More to Rock the Stage at NYCs First Annual Catalpa Festival
New York, N.Y. -- The latest addition to the Big Apple's long list of can't-miss summer musical events, the Catalpa Festival will begin what promises to be a long and illustrious run late this month. Going down at Randalls Island on the weekend of July 29-30, the two-day event will feature an eclectic array of big names and emerging acts from all corners of the musical landscape. In addition to headliner Snoop Dogg, who will be capping off day two by performing his classic Doggystyle LP in its entirety, the festival will include performances by A$AP Rocky, Matisyahu, AraabMUZIK and many more reader-approved artists.
Readers can click here to purchase one or two-day passes to the Catalpa Festival. Can't make it to NYC? Not to worry; the DJBooth team, including DJBoothTV host Jacques Morel and videographer Erikson Corniel, will be on hand to provide up-close-and-personal coverage of all your favorite acts.
Written by richard on 07/3/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.